Wednesday 20 July 2011

Busy Busy Bee

The last couple of months have been crazy busy – lots of training, lots of racing, lots of work :(, and most excitingly we got married! So if you’re wondering who Rachael Rothman is, now you know ;) Alex and I had such an amazing day so thanks to all our friends and family who made it so perfect. Bolsover Castle was a stunning venue, I’ll try and get some more pictures up soon but in the meantime there are a lot on facebook!





After the wedding we travelled out to France for a training camp. We camped at Leschraines and it was great to wake up every morning to mountain scenery and fresh pain au chocolat. We also sampled a lot of local icecream, cheese and red wine mmmmmm. The Swiss and Norwegian teams kindly let us join in their training so we got some really great sessions done. By the end of the week I felt I’d got to grips with what you need to do to run fast in this terrain. It’s going to be an amazing WOC, I really can’t wait for the competitions to start! I’m now running middle and long which will be great fun. Each race will have its own technical and physical challenges and you can’t switch off for even one second – just how I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment